One of the ways you can be involved in our community is by serving through giving. Giving regularly to Calvary supports the work of Food For Life and Halton Public Health, two organizations that we support. If you'd like to go above and beyond to help those living with food insecurity, please consider donating non-perishable items or making a financial contribution to one of the food security locations in Burlington, or one in your own community.
Giving at Calvary
You can give three ways at Calvary:
- By giving once or setting up a recurring gift through our safe online giving platform,
- By giving by cash or cheque in person,
- Via EMT through your financial institution.
Donate to a Local Food Agency
Most Needed Items to Donate:
- Canned Meat (Ham, Turkey, Chicken)
- Large Juice (1L Tetra or Cans)
- Rice (1kg or 2kg sizes)
- Peanut Butter
- Canned Tomatoes
- Hot Cereal (Oatmeal/Porridge Single Servings)
- Canned Fruit
- Large Soup (Ready To Eat)
- Laundry Pods
- Hygiene Items:
- Body Wash
- Toothbrushes and Toothpaste
- Men's Incontinence items
- Women's hygiene items
- Diapers (sizes 5, 6 & XL)
- Pull-Ups (sizes 2-5)
Finding Food In Burlington
Still Need More Information?
If you'd like more information, send us a message detailing how we can help.